- Monitoring and static analysis of DHTs
- Autonomic and decentralized Bootstrapping
- Peer-to-Peer based service plattforms
- Realistic models of public DHTs
- Model validation
- Evaluation and Optimization of DHT protocols
- Parallel Simulation
- Analysis of the parallelism inherent in different classes of networks
- Tools for simulative investigation of parallelism potentials
- Efficient implementation of network simulations for HPC and GPGPU platforms
Research field 'Networked Systems Simulation'
Within the research field Networked Systems Simulation we analyze and simulate Distributed Hash Tables (DHTs). We focus on the following research topics:
Team of the research field 'Networked Systems Simulation'
|Andelfinger, Philipp||Dr.rer.nat.||philipp andelfinger∂tum-create edu sg|
|Jünemann, Konrad||Dr.-Ing.||konrad juenemann∂gmail com|